- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third party provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or
suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that
such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or
errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be
your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design,
layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which
forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide
further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory
- By filling out the 'Quick Form' and the 'Free Trial Form' on this website, you agree to provide us your valid mobile number. Also
by providing your mobile number, you provide us the consent to call you on the number provided by you and send SMS on your
mobile number. You provide your consent for us to use your mobile number even if it is registered on the National 'Do Not
- " All dispute will be subject, first to mediation, and the by arbitration by a sole arbitrator by Advisor Street in accordance with Indian Law, Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, for the time being in force. The venue of arbitration or/and other further courts, legal and other proceedings will be in the jurisdiction of Indore, Madhya Pradesh courts."
"We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time"